NEW Posts...click the links...

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bass Fishing Hall of Fame Induction

I missed my 1st FLW Everstart tournament at Lake Roosevelt in Arizona in Feb. because I was invited back to the Bassmaster's Classic in Tulsa, OK for my induction into the Bass Fishing Hall of Fame.  This was the highlight of my waning career.  I am so humbled and proud to be on a list of inductees that have been my heros for years.

It was an awesome banquet with TV screens on the right and left of the stage showing pictures of me from my childhood to present.  It was awesome reuniting with a lot of old fishing friends such as Forrest Wood, Hank Parker, Kevin Vandam, Daryl Lowrance, Ray Scott, Sammy Lee, Paul Elias, Tommy Biffle,  Jimmy Houston, and many others. 

It was so special also because my wife Vicky, Allen Todd, Jeff & Christie Klicka, Steve Ashworth, Tami Curtis, Michelle Killburn, Forrest Wood, Jennifer Duff, Andrew Star, and Keith Daffron, all sat at my table during the banquet sharing the special moment with me.  MEMORIES FOREVER.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mike.

Fish Finder Reviews

Sunny Haddock said...

I need your help. My name is Sunny and my 16 year old son has been bass fishing most of his life. it has been his world. however lately he has been having problems. I am a single mother of four and his father is not apart of his life at all. he is struggling in school and has now started hanging out with the wrong crowd. His future will consist of jail or death without some intervention. this is my only hope for my son who has dyslexia yet has a very high IQ level. his dream is to become a pro bass angular. he needs a mentor to guide in with his dream and save him from life of misery and pain. if you can help or know of anyone who can talk with him please contact me at sunnyelizabethhaddock@yahoo.com...i have no where else to turn and he is my life. we live inTtexas close to Grapevine lake and Lewisville lake. i don't know what else to do before I lose my son completely. Sincerely, Sunny Haddock